Benefits of Get Enough Sleeping
The Benefits of Better Rest
- Reduced risk of heart disease, diabetes, and other serious health issues
- A stronger immune system
- Clearer thinking and better focus
- Better reasoning and problem-solving
- Better productivity at work
- Reduced risk of depression
Fewer toxins. Deep sleep is particularly important for getting the full cognitive benefits of rest. When you sleep, your brain clears itself of toxic proteins. Some of these proteins can increase your risk of Alzheimer’s disease and other forms of dementia.
Sleeping naked helps you stay cool, which is important for getting the deep sleep you need. Taking off your clothes before bed may keep your mind healthy long into the future.