DOCTOR SERDAR BEDI OMAY PLASTIC SURGERY TREATMENTS IN TURKEY
Prof. Dr. Serdar Bedi Omay Plastic Surgery Cost Price Review Treatments in Turkey
Plastic and aesthetic operations can be offered so cheaply in Turkey because Turkey’s general wage costs are lower than in Europe. Therefore, professional services from experienced plastic surgeons come at a lower price. In addition, Turkey is a reliable country for Plastic Surgery, for example, in cosmetic surgery clinics, patients are examined before surgery and drug therapy is administered to prevent complications.
With the highest number of JCI-accredited health facilities, medical tourists to Turkey are assured of high quality infrastructure and services by these hospitals and their medical staff. Plastic Surgery in Turkey istanbul
Graduation, Post Graduation, Post Graduation,
About Prof. Dr. Serdar Bedi Omay
- Prof. Dr. Serdar Bedi Omay is a Hematologist with more than 35+ years of experience in the field.
- He is a member of the Turkish Hematology Association, Japanese Hematology Association, Turkish Blood Banks & Transfusion Association, Japanese Biochemistry & Molecular Biology Association, Hematology Specialist Association, and Ankara Science High School Association.
- He completed his medical education at Hacettepe University Faculty of Medicine in 1985 and did his specialization in Ege University Faculty of Medicine and became a specialist in Internal Medicine in 1990.
- In 1995, he received his hematology sub-specialty from Ph.D. – Japan Mie School of Medicine.
- Completing his military service at Gühane Military Medical Academy in 1996, he was appointed as Associate Professor in the Department of Hematology in Ege University Faculty of Medicine in 1997.
- He has special interest in areas such as Acute Leukemia Diagnosis and Treatment, Lymphoma Treatments, Bleeding Disorders, and other related Hematological Disease Treatments.
- He has written 41 articles and case reports published in journals scanned by SCI, 7 articles and case reports published in peer-reviewed and periodical journals, and 112 papers presented at national and international meetings.
Bleeding Disorders Haematological Oncology Myelomas Bone Marrow Transplantation – Alternate Donor Transplant and Mismatched Transplants
- Graduation, 1985, Hacettepe University Faculty of Medicine
- Post Graduation, 1990, Ege University Faculty of Medicine
- Post Graduation, 1995, Japan Mie School of Medicine