EYELID LIFT IN TURKEY ISTANBUL
Eyelid Lift Cost Price Treatment Surgery Procedure
Are you tired of your sagging and drooping eyelids that disturb your attractive look? Do you want an effective solution to get rid of excess skin, reduce wrinkles and improve the appearance of your eyelids? Are you confused about what the best cosmetic clinic could achieve your dream of having beautiful eyelids?
Turkey Clinic is a reputable clinic that offers you eyelid lift as an ideal treatment for rejuvenating your eyelids. It has a professional medical team, which has long years of experience in the field of plastic surgery.
What do you know about Eyelid Lift?
When you get older, your skin starts to lose its elasticity and becomes sagging and loose, creating folds and wrinkles on your eyelids. To get your natural look back, you have no choice but to perform eyelid lift. An eyelid lift is a simple surgical procedure performed on the upper and lower eyelids to restore the natural contour of your eyelids and improve the appearance of your eyes.
Are you the right candidate?
You are the right candidate for an eyelid lift, if;
1. You enjoy good health
2. You are at least 35 years old
3. You have no diseases which might intervene with an eyelid lift, such as
• Thyroid diseases
• Bluewater in the eye or Dry eyes
• Retinal detachment
• Circulatory disorders
• Cardiovascular diseases
How is Eyelid Lift done?
Eyelid lift goes through the following stages:
1. Anesthesia: after doing the necessary tests, the doctor decides on the appropriate type of anesthesia, either local or general, which fits the patient situation. Anesthesia aims to make sure that the patient feels comfortable during the surgery.
2. Surgical incision: the doctor makes the incision lines accurately so the scars can be concealed within the natural structure of the eyelid area.
• The upper eyelid is tightened by making a surgical incision within the natural crease of the eyelid, then the excess fat under the skin is removed or repositioned, while the muscles are tightened, and sagging skin is removed.
• The lower eyelid is corrected by making an incision under the lower lash line so that the doctor can remove or reposition the fat easily.
3. Incision close: finally, the doctor closes the incisions using sutures or skin glue. The sutures can be removed after one week if they are not dissolvable.