Plastic and aesthetic operations can be offered so cheaply in Turkey because Turkey’s general wage costs are lower than in Europe. Therefore, professional services from experienced plastic surgeons come at a lower price.In addition, Turkey is a reliable country for Plastic Surgery, for example, in cosmetic surgery clinics, patients are examined before surgery and drug therapy is administered to prevent complications.
With the highest number of JCI-accredited health facilities, medical tourists to Turkey are assured of high quality infrastructure and services by these hospitals and their medical staff. Plastic Surgery in Turkey istanbul
How long does it take to recover from facial rejuvenation?
Your recovery time will depend on the number of procedures you get. Typically, the more procedures you get, the longer the recovery will be. Your surgeon will let you know how long it will be before you can return to your normal level of activity and work. Your surgeon will also give you and your caregiver detailed instructions about your postoperative care after your surgery, including information about:
- Drains, if they have been placed
- Skin care after laser resurfacing
- Typical symptoms you will experience
- Potential signs of complications
It is vital that you follow all the patient care instructions your surgeon provides, including information around compression garments, drains, antibiotics (if prescribed), and activity. It is also important to know that the amount of time it takes for recovery varies greatly among individuals.
What can I expect immediately after my facial rejuvenation?
- Your appearance immediately after facial rejuvenation will depend on the type of facelift you get and the number of associated treatments.
- Your surgeon may cover resurfaced skin may with petroleum jelly or other protective ointments, and in some cases, apply dressings, tape or a bandage.
- When the anesthesia wears off, you may have some pain and discomfort that you can manage with medications. If the pain is extreme or long-lasting, contact your physician.
- If you get a facelift, fat grafting, and laser surgery, your face will be swollen and bruised initially, but these symptoms should resolve in seven to ten days. To minimize swelling, sleep with your head elevated for a couple of weeks after surgery. Always keep your head elevated. Do not bend forward or over.
- It is not unusual to have some slight drainage for the first forty-eight hours. A bulky cotton compression dressing with drains will cover your scalp and face for one to two days to help prevent blood collections under the skin.
- Neurotoxin or filler injections results are obvious after a few days. Any associated pain will depend on the specific products used.
What can I expect during the first two weeks of my facial rejuvenation recovery?
- You should recline in a face-up position at a 45-degree angle for at least one week.
- Your surgeon will remove your stitches; sutures inside your mouth will dissolve.
- You may need to limit yourself to a soft diet for up to ten days.
What can I expect a month into my recovery?
- After four to six weeks, you can resume vigorous physical activity.
- It is important to see your surgeon for your scheduled follow up appointments.
Plastic Surgery in Istanbul , Plastic Surgery in Turkey , face lift in istanbul Turkey , brow forehead lift in istanbul Turkey , eyelid lift in istanbul Turkey , ear reshaping in istanbul Turkey , hair replacement surgery in istanbul Turkey , nose reshapping in istanbul Turkey , nose job in istanbul Turkey , chin shaping in istanbul Turkey , jaw shaping in istanbul Turkey ,lips plastic surgery in istanbul Turkey ,lips surgery in istanbul Turkey , teeth surgery in istanbul Turkey ,teeth plastic surgery in istanbul Turkey , breast surgery in istanbul Turkey , breast reconstruction in istanbul Turkey , breast lifting in istanbul Turkey , tummy tuck in istanbul Turkey ,tummy tuck surgery in istanbul Turkey , abdominoplasty in istanbul Turkey , liposuction in istanbul Turkey