Facial Rejuvenation Surgery in Turkey
A face-lift is a procedure to lift and tighten sagging skin on the face and neck. Surgeons perform the surgery in the operating room while the patient is often completely asleep under general anesthesia.
What is facial rejuvenation?
A facelift is often the foundation for facial rejuvenation. However, other procedures can complement and enhance your results. Surgical procedures such as eyelid surgery, brow lift, and facial implants can help correct specific problem areas on the face. Nonsurgical treatments, including fillers, neurotoxins (botulinum toxins), and fat injections can enhance your face’s volume and eradicate wrinkles and skin folds. Laser skin resurfacing or other light modalities can improve your skin’s texture and correct skin blemishes and age spots.
Why get facial rejuvenation?
Your face can change with time, gravity, and sun exposure. If you want to look like a younger version of yourself and address multiple aging areas all at once, facial rejuvenation may be right for you.
Facial rejuvenation is a great option if you have two or more of the below concerns:
- Facial sagging
- Drooping skin and wrinkling in your upper eyelids
- Dark circles under your eyes
- A loss of muscle tone low on your cheeks or jawline (jowls)
- Wrinkles at the corner of your eyes (crow’s feet)
- Fine lines and folds around your mouth (smile lines)
- Furrows in your forehead (frown lines)
- Deep creases from your nose to your mouth (nasolabial folds)
- Lines from your mouth’s corners to your chin (marionette lines)
- A double chin or unwanted neck creases or folds
Below are some of the benefits of facial rejuvenation:
- Achieve the most natural results (vs. independent procedures)
- Balance your facial features, tighten and lift skin, add volume and facial definition (facelift + fillers or implants)
- Get smoother skin and eliminate skin imperfections and superficial wrinkling (add laser resurfacing)
- Maintain your results, improve the look of deep lines, and prevent the development of new ones (add fillers and botulinum toxins)
- Look younger and more refreshed
- Improve your self-image and self-confidence
What should I consider before getting facial rejuvenation?
Please consult with your aesthetic plastic surgeon for more information on what is unique to you.
- You need to be in good general health.
- The more procedures you get, the higher the risk for complications.
- You may need to have additional toxin or filler injections over time to receive the full benefit of these treatments.
- Adding additional procedures will also increase the total cost and recovery time.