Fat Transfer To Face: What To Expect
Fat Transfer To Face in Turkey Cost Price Procedure Etc
Did you ever feel bad about increasing facial fat?
Increasing fat on the face is a really hard thing. Excessive weight gain is one of the reasons for facial fat. Poor diet, ageing, lack of exercise, and genetic conditions. Mostly, these facial fats are more visible in the jowls, under the chin, cheeks and neck. For all these problems there is one solution to look youthful. Fat transfer is becoming increasingly popular among individuals due to its pleasing and natural results, as well as other advantages. Patients who are unhappy with their volume and contour can transfer some of their faces or other parts of their bodies, enhancing body parts of the patient’s body.
A wide range of people find fat transfer to be an appealing and adaptable therapy. The treatment can be used by plastic surgeons to accomplish a variety of objectives, including replacing lost facial volume. For a successful outcome if you are thinking about getting a face fat transfer, learning about the surgery and its dangers is essential. This surgery gives your face the appearance you want by using your own body fat. To arrange a consultation with the best cosmetic surgery centre in Turkey, Dr. Dhaval at CI Plastic Surgery Clinic, continue reading to learn more about the operation.
What is fat transfer?
Fat transfer involves injecting fat into areas with less volume from locations with abundant fat. Another technique to use a patient’s fat to fill up indentations is through facial fat transfer operations. In a conventional facial fat transfer treatment, surgeons can carry out any of the following:
● If a patient’s face has creases, fat may be removed from their thighs, belly, or other regions and injected into their face.
● Fill in hollows in the face, lips, and cheeks as well as acne scars.
Using grafted fat, they can also accomplish the following things:
● Reduces the circles around the nose and mouth
● Correct hollow skin
● Forehead creases should be lessened
Other parts of the body can also receive fat grafting or fat injections from surgeons. Some of the areas are included but are not limited to:
Factors should be consider before going for a surgery
Despite the fact that receiving face fat transfer therapy is a very simple procedure, it is a significant choice. Before undertaking fat transfer procedures, you should think about the following:
● Since autologous fat “replaces like with like,” the likelihood of a patient developing sensitivities to foreign chemicals is decreased in fat transfer and facial surgery specialists.
● Results from fat transfer are natural, durable, and secure.
● This non-invasive method allows patients to rejuvenate their faces.
● It takes time to prepare fat tissue for transplantation.
It is also important to remember that not everyone will benefit from fat transfer. If someone wants to accomplish any of the following goals, they may be an ideal candidate for the procedure:
● Boost their body’s volume in a subtle, natural way in one or more places.
● Revitalise a sagging face
Patients should also have:
● Good health condition
● Ample body fat (less fat for facial fat transfer)
● Realistic expectations for the procedure
Factors to prepare for facial fat transfer?
Before you undergo facial fat transfer, consider the below steps:
● Follow the detailed preoperative instructions
● Maintain the complete medical history Answer any possible questions
● Clear all your doubts which are running in your mind.
● Physical examination
Consider the following steps which should not do:
● Avoid smoking for at least six weeks for the time of the procedure.
● Avoid anti-inflammatory medicine, aspirin, and vitamins or homoeopathic treatments.
● Plan for a guardian to accompany you for the first 24 hours after surgery and drive you home.
In order to ensure a speedy recovery and achieve the best outcomes, it is also essential to stay hydrated before and after fat transfer to the face surgery.
How long does it take for the recovery process?
Because fat transfer injections are less intrusive than other procedures, patients recover more quickly and can resume their normal activities more soon. As they recover, individuals can nevertheless continue to encounter typical side effects. These negative impacts could consist of:
● Significant bruising and swelling
● Temporary numbness
● Small scars
● Some fat loss from the injected area
Patients frequently experience discomfort in the form of bruising, swelling, and other symptoms. Thankfully, medication can manage any pain. From the third day following surgery, the swelling will also start to decrease. Around a week after having face fat transfer, patients are able to resume social activities.
How long does fat transfer to the face last for?
The results of a face fat reduction treatment could last for many years. However, specific factors, such as the following, will determine how long the results last.
● The degree of the patient’s stress
● Sunlight exposure and smoking
● Natural genetics and facial features of the patient
Additionally necessary for fat survival and the resulting lifespan are:
● The skill of the surgeon
● How the medical professional obtained and purged the fat
● How and where the doctor administered the fat injection
A highly skilled surgeon is therefore required for a successful surgery. Over several months, patients will gradually start to notice visible benefits from facial fat transfer. They will start to show as the treated areas’ transplanted fat takes root and the swelling subsides. Around six months after the operation, patients should be able to see the results of the procedure.
The staff of our vectra 3d imaging specialist is constantly by your side if you have made the decision to decrease your facial fat or are considering it and want to discuss it with a specialist. You can schedule a consultation with our esteemed plastic surgeon Dr. Dhaval Patel to learn more about fat reduction procedures, injectable fat transfer procedures, and a variety of other cosmetic procedures.
With the highest number of JCI-accredited health facilities, medical tourists to Turkey are assured of high quality infrastructure and services by these hospitals and their medical staff. Plastic Surgery in Turkey istanbul