- 1 large head of romaine, chopped
- 1 (15 oz.) can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 large orange bell pepper, diced
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes, quartered
- 2 cups fresh or frozen sweet corn
- 5 green onions, diced
- 2 cups tortilla chips (preferably high fiber)
- 1 cup loosely packed cilantro, stems removed and roughly chopped
- ½ large avocado
- 3 tablespoons lime juice, more to taste
- 1-2 cloves garlic
- ¼ cup olive oil
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon cumin
- Mix all dressing fixings in a sustenance processor or blender until smooth. Taste and alter seasonings if essential.
- Place all plate of mixed greens fixings aside from tortilla contributes an extensive bowl and hurl with dressing.
- Pound tortilla chips over plate of mixed greens and serve promptly. (On the off chance that setting up the formula early, spare this progression until just before serving.)
You cannot print contents of this website.